Partner with The Pie 2.0
November 2nd, 2018
For the past year, Spicy Pie has partnered with local businesses and organizations in order to support the communities of Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead, Grand Forks, and Minot. Partner with The Pie started out as 10% off the customer’s bill + 10% of the bill back to a partner of their choice We needed a code to apply the coupon and also required an order minimum of $25. In a year, we were able to grow our partner list to 40 organizations across the region. We listened to what our partners, our customers, and our employees had to say about the program and learned how we could make the process simpler and even more rewarding.
We are so excited to share the following updates that have taken place:
- There will no longer be a discount to the customer. However, 20% of the customer’s order will now go to the partner organization of their choice! *Tax and delivery not included, Partner receives 20% of subtotal
- Customer will see partner’s name on receipt for confirmation
- The customer only needs to know the name of the organization they would like to support. No codes required.
- NO MORE ORDER MINIMUM! Customers can support an organization with a $2.00 order or a $200.00 order! (Keep in mind, our delivery minimum is still $8.00)
- Work in Progress: We are hoping to incorporate online functionality very soon, but for right now the best way to support a partner at Spicy Pie is by choosing to dine-in, carry out, or call-in the order and let the cashier know which partner 20% of the order should to go towards.
Spicy Pie is excited to partner with these local businesses and groups and thank them for the opportunity. We are also thankful for our customers who are ever-supportive of these local organizations!
If you are interested in becoming a Spicy Pie Partner or learning more about the program in general, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all of the different organizations we are currently partnered with below!